Smile News – February 2018
||Smile software 6.1.5 released
This release includes 3 enhancements.
- Added password authentication for SFTP in importer configuration
- Added simple validation of email addresses to prevent common entry problems
- Added ability to raise a surcharge via account treatment level action
||The Account page in Smile
The Account page in Smile billing is the home for a lot of information and configuration of a user’s account and subscriptions. And we really do mean a LOT! It can be a bit overwhelming navigating around the different account sections and locating the information and settings you need. The following is an overview of what can be viewed and configured from an account page. For more information about working with accounts, see the Smile User Guide – Managing accounts. The Account page has five sections:
- Account Balance—displays the current and aged account balance, along with the account’s current treatment level. This section is always visible when working with accounts.
- Unallocated Transactions—displays summary information about the account history including pending payments, deferred invoice items, payment plans and open invoices. You can view, print, email and allocate transactions from this view.
- Account Settings—displays account billing settings, such as account terms, treatment levels and invoice cycles.
- Account Menu Tree—provides links to account configuration. These menus can expand depending on the account activity or subscription you are viewing. The menu tree is always visible when working with accounts.
- Account menu—a drop-down menu that provides links to Account actions, for example, changing address details or printing unpaid invoices.
||Account Menu Tree
The Account Menu Tree is a dynamic, scrolling menu containing many account settings along with objects you have recently worked on. This menu is always visible when working with accounts. When you select an invoice or subscription to view, the selected object is dynamically added to the Account Menu Tree. The following are menu tree entries you might commonly use:
The entries under Account contain configuration options for the account, including contact details, payment settings, recurring charges, document dispatch and branding.
Transactions lists all transactions for an account. Double-click a transaction entry to view details of the transaction. You can view multiple transactions at once, without having to navigate between web pages. Click the next to the transaction item entry to view more information.
- Draft Transactions
Draft Transactions lists all transactions for an account that are still open. Click View next to a listed transaction entry to view details of the transaction and take further action.
Subscriptions list all subscriptions for the account. Double-click a subscription entry to view details of the subscription. The sub-menus displayed depend on the type of subscription being viewed.
For all support, sales and 24 hour emergency support enquiries please call +61 3 9663 3554
Support email: email@example.com
Sales email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inomial develops automatic billing and subscription billing solutions for carriers, utilities and enterprises. Our products include Smile software, an integrated AR and recurring billing platform; BigRating, for real-time, scaleable and flexible voice and data rating and invoice generation for any kind of usage; Federadius, for high performance, fault tolerant, distributed RADIUS Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting (AAA); and FlowControl, an integrated NetFlow and SNMP polling collector and aggregator.
Contact Inomial if you’d like to know more about any of Smile’s latest enhancements and features.
Copyright © 2018 Inomial, All rights reserved.