Smile 5.4.7, 5.4.8, 5.4.9 – Release Note Summary
Smile Billing Features
- Added ability to configure tiers of prepaid per plan, allowing customers that purchase prepaid to be rewarded when purchasing again.
- Added support for Optus Wholesale Gateway mediated usage files.
- Hosted Suite charges importer.
- Added support for Federadius.
- Added a number of new transaction types to support Bonds and Reimbursements.
- Custom fields now support number reservations from number pools.
- Added new importer – AAPT CTOP and COCE.
- Added the ability to authenticate Smile billing operators via LDAP or Active Directory.
- Added Timer Actions on Tickets & Timer Actions Operating to Schedules.
- Added iSeek GoWireless importer.
- Order Groups – allows multiple orders to be placed together and have charges appear on single invoice.
Smile Software Enhancements
- Added multi-service capability to iVox importer.
- Various improvements to order interface on tickets/workflows.
- Added ability to retrieve password via SOAP (if required permission is met).
- Added a number of stationery fields to Subscription, Reimbursement and Ticket documents.
- Added ability to configure plan-option dependent quotas.
- Improved the load time of the ticket list page.
- Added ability to update the subscription description field via SOAP.
- Bulk emails now support attachments.
- Reduced the default database connection limit to 50 to prevent postgres from running out of connections.
- Automatically assign tickets created by support email address poller to the appropriate account.
- Added the ability to use bpay report date rather than transaction date when importing a CBA BPAY file.
Noteworthy Bug Fixes
- Fixed a regression that prevented externally provisioned subscriptions from provisioning correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong page to be displayed when navigating back from viewing a table row.
- Added audit logging when subscription’s permissions change.
- Resolved an issue preventing payment batches from being created when more than 1000 payments are in the batch.
- Resolved an issue that prevented printing of an invoice that has a bond in account history.
- Corrected formatting of currency values in several reports.
- Correctly hide the delete button on Bonds for operators that do not have delete transaction permission.
- Corrected the value in subtext on Bonds tab to be the value of bonds held.
- Resolved an error preventing the “Defaults” tab from displaying in Service configuration.
- Fixed an issue preventing the deletion of Subscriptions that have features manually applied.
- Resolved an issue that prevented some scheduled tasks from completing successfully.
- Resolved an issue that sometimes caused an error when placing an order via SOAP with initial payment provided.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the ‘Pre-Rating Errors’ report from displaying.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the AAPT importer from completing successfully.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the search to only display one match for an IP Address when several matches were found.
- Fixed an issue that caused ‘Importer Failures by type’ table to display ignored import items.
- Resolved an issue that restricted the sales report to 8 digit values or less.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the ‘View raw data’ button from working on Smile CDR Importer items.
- Resolved a number of regressions that prevented Features from working correctly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented operators from configuring a charging rule with included usage dependent on the value of a plan option.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally prevented the Eftel DataFast importer from importing a file.
- Fixed an issue that prevented operators from viewing a subscription whose first plan started in the future.
- Fixed an issue that prevented an invoice from being reopened if it had been dispatched.
- Fixed a database compatibility issue preventing the MYOB report from working.
- Created an additional index for the iVox Nice CDR importer to speed up imports.
- Restored the ability to raise a once-off pro rata invoice when closing a subscription.
- Resolved an issue that would cause the call time on certain stationeries to be midnight.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent a pdf file downloaded from archive from having the correct extension.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent ordering a package with no plan.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent feature updates from being applied.
Minor bug fixes and changes to custom code are not included in this summary.