Smile 5.4.26 released
Smile software 5.4.26 has been released. This release includes 9 enhancements to Smile billing.
- New SOAP APIs for listing available plans
- Added real time rating support to CDR Importers (does not include support for reversal or cancellation CDRs)
- New SOAP APIs for service destinations and tariff types. Tariff overrides are now returned/requested in PlanScheduleItem elements in SOAP API response/request
- SOAP API support for listing incomplete provision requests on a subscription
- Added notifications support in credit control treatment level actions
- Credit control treatment action Raise Fee (formerly known as Raise Percentage Fee) can now also raise fixed-amount late fees.
- Added ability to edit start and end dates on invoice line items
- Added Invoice Stationery table to list transactions since last invoice
- Hide ratings from RTR subscriptions that have replaced by a re-rate
Minor fixes and changes to custom code are not included in this summary for Smile billing.