Smile Software 5.4.16 released
Noteworthy bug fixes
- Resolved an issue where feature updated message were only sent if Radius server is running. Also resolved a class of deadlocks.
- Fixed a problem with SOAP view password permission breaking other permissions.
- Resolved an issue caused an error when buying prepaid top up, which had prepaid type set up.
- Fixed an issue with rounding of GST calculations which would result in GST amounts being 1c off.
- Resolved an issue where a CAT user was unable to set card details for token-based payment handlers.
Minor Smile billing bug fixes and changes to custom code are not included in this summary.