Smile 5.3.13, 5.3.14, 5.3.15 – release note summary
Smile Software Enhancements
- Added the ability to specify that a contract value should be based on a percentage of the plan recurring charges (defaults to 100%).
- Transfer instead of Porting of CTS Service.
- Improvement to the call listings summary for voice subscriptions.
- Support for Glassfish version 18.104.22.168.
Noteworthy bug fixes
- Fixed rare race condition when creating an invoice.
- Improvements to the permissions on some forms accessible by Smile software operators.
- Resolve a possible conflict between prerating and billing.
- Removed possibilities for deadlocks in the pre-rate task.
- Fixed a bug that was resulting in the Confirm message not being displayed in IE 9.0 which was stoping payment in CAT.
- CAT now excludes pending payments from the amount to pay when offering to put through a payment straight after a customer updates their stored payment details.
- Ticket description was not saved if a ticket was closed immediately after adding the ticket.
Minor bug fixes and changes to custom code are not included in this summary.