Inomial may store the following information so that it can provide services to you and your End Users (hereafter jointly and severally called “You” and or “Your”).
- Your name, address and other contact information;
- Your current and previous credit card details (in encrypted form);
- Your account history, including invoices and payments;
- Your internet connection history, including IP addresses;
- Your username and password;
- Other information related to the provision of individual services to You such as IP addresses and other details (“Your Data”).
Inomial staff, contractors and You may be provided with access to Your Data for the purposes of service provision, billing, issue resolution and audit.
An End User may access their own information on our servers, if you give them permission to do so, for the purposes of account payment, service query, or other functions enabled by you and provided by the End User web site or where same is not available the End User may obtain and correct such information by sending an email to email@example.com.