Ordering • Provisioning • Billing • Collections • Payments • Reconciliation • Helpdesk
for Telco • ISP • Pay TV • XaaS • Mobile Apps • and more
We understand that subscription services are built from many moving parts. Onboarding, provisioning, billing, collections, change management, usage tracking, mediation, alerts, communication, commissions, support, acquisitions – and more.
We’ve spent 15 years building Inomial Billing software: a complete order-to-cash ecosystem including billing automation, billing software, services and tools to help mass market and wholesale subscription service providers connect all these parts into an integrated, automated, profitable whole.
Integrate our ordering and billing system into your services, vendors, back-ends and front-ends, using our extensive real-time APIs.
Automate your billing and provisioning with customer self-service, automatic ordering, resilient billing, credit policies, usage policies, workflow management, and much more.
Innovate by quickly deploying new products, reducing costs, improving cash flow, and building better customer relationships.
Integrate, manage and aggregate your different platforms – Inomial Billing software, hardware, services, vendors, agents and acquisitions – with Inomial’s tools, workflows, APIs, services and support. We provide everything your team needs to build an integrated, fully managed product catalog.
* Inbound APIs for onboarding, workflow management, credit control, usage reporting, change management and self-service;
* Outbound, realtime, message-based APIs for provisioning, workflow actions, policy enforcement and more;
* Customer contact APIs and implementations for email, SMS, set top box, and more.
* Distributed applications including Federadius, Popcorn, BigRating, INS and other tools necessary for integrating ISP, Telco, VoD and other services.
* Generic data migration and importation tools.
* Documentation, customisation and best in class support for customer specific integrations.
Automatically enforce usage, contract and credit policies. Develop customer self sign-up, self service and self-help. Define business rules, workflows, policies, integrations and other tools to eliminate errors and avoid manual handling. Bill millions with a single click.
* Complete Accounts Receivable with automatic reminders, collections, and policy management.
* Automatic, PCI-DSS compliant payment processing with retry, decline and surcharge policies;
* Usage mediation from multiple data sources.
* Fully automated usage, recurring billing system and subscription automation.
* Flexible, rules-based real time usage billing, policy management and policy enforcement;
* Rules based, dynamic credit control;
* Complete customer self care API, including fully automated, rules based plan change and termination management, with early termination charges and prorata adjustments;
* Automatic pro rata for plan changes.
* Fully automatic commission management including payment triggers and clawbacks;
Drive profit through reduced support costs, accelerated subscription billing automation and onboarding, improved time to market for new products, improved cash flow, reduced bad debts, and increased customer satisfaction.
* Quickly deploy new products by utilising existing integrations and automations.
* Rapidly integrate and deploy new products, services and acquisitions.
* Reduce support costs through improved billing accuracy and customer self service.
* Reduce onboarding costs with faster turnaround, reduced manual handling and improved customer satisfaction.
* Reduce losses and improve policy compliance with automatic rules-based policy management, enforcement and reconciliation.
* Improve cash flow with reduced debtor days through effective policy enforcement.
Our client list includes a who’s who of Australian and Pacific Island carriers, ISPs, VoD & Satellite TV, managed service providers, and traditional media.
Contact us today to get started with a recurring billing system.
Phone: +61 3 96633554